Terms and Conditions
Please read carefully before registering, because…
1. …by submitting the Online Registration Form, you acknowledge that you have read, understood and agreed to the following conditions and that you are aware that you carrying out a binding registration. Once you have selected your Entry/Food/Accommodation/Transport options on the Registration page, of which the only essential one is your Entry ticket, they will be added to the cart. Once you select Confirm your Order you will be directed to the payment page to enter your personal details and then proceed to Paypal. You don’t need a Paypal account in order to pay as you can use a debit or credit card. To the total of your purchase and prior to payment there will be a service charge of 3%. An external window will open where you can enter the credit card details securely.
2. After submitting your Online Registration you will get a registration confirmation email with all necessary payment details.
3. Please note, that not the day of registration, but the date your payment enters our account is crucial for the advanced booking deadlines. Please consider the processing time banks need when transferring. Your participation will be ensured by a confirmation email as soon as we have received your registration fee.
4. Cancellation of a confirmed participation is possible before the end of April (30th). A 30 EUR cancellation fee per ticket will be deducted. After 1st of May a cancellation is only possible if you present another participant to take over your ticket. In that phase no money will be refunded under any circumstances!
5. Participants will receive a wristband for the entire event. Wristbands are your proof of payment and are to be worn during the workshop period. Lost wristbands will not be reimbursed. Festival staff is instructed to grant entry to the workshops only to those with wristbands.
6. Even it is up to serve everyone’s participation in all workshops, a ticket does not guarantee a space in each desired workshop. In case the maximum number of participants for a workshop is reached, it will be the teacher’s decision to allow additional participants in, or not. You are of course free to participate in any of the other workshops. Please note also, that it is not possible to book just a specific workshop or reserve a place in a desired workshop in advance.
7. Because of the unique and special atmosphere of Xplore, private filming and taking pictures is generally not allowed, except in designated workshops. In order to ensure the personal rights of all participants, we will ban anyone from the entire festival who infringes upon this rule. The producers, however, reserve the right to hire a photographer for strictly internal documentation purposes. This documentation takes place only in designated workshops, and by asking the participants’ consent beforehand. Concerned participants are entitled to exercise the option of clearing all pictures on which they appear.
8. As the event is designed for adults we must emphasise the importance of consideration and self responsibility. Therefore it is obvious that all interactions should be related to the basic principle of SAFE – SANE – CONSENSUAL and practised by Safer Sex. We will ban anyone immediately from the entire festival who offend against this rule, acts reckless or molests others.
9. Our intention is to provide a safe environment for learning among all the participants. As an intensive program that works with the body, intellect, emotions and spirit, we recognize that some people may find aspects of the program difficult, trying or potentially risky. To guarantee a relaxed and safe atmosphere at the entire event, each participant commits to take responsibility for his or her personal health and safety, and to respect the other participants, so that everyone in the festival can share a full, rewarding experience.
10. Participation in the festival and attendance at the festival location as well as in all other provided areas is at your own risk. The organizers and teachers are not liable for any physical, emotional or material damages or injuries caused to yourself or others. We do not take responsibility for any loss of property while attending.
DATA PROTECTION POLICY
XPLORE-BCN complies with all the requirements established by the current regulations regarding the protection of personal data. All the data within our responsibility is treated in accordance with legal requirements, keeping due technical and organizational security measures and thereby guaranteeing confidentiality.
In accordance with the Organic Law 15, of December 13th 1999 about Personal Data Protection (LOPD), any personal data facilitated will be treated with confidentiality and incorporated into a file for which XPLORE-BCN will be responsible and will be used mainly for entry management, general administration, development, marketing and to inform you about our products and services, during or even after your relationship with us finishes by any means including e-mail or similar, unless you request the opposite. If you have facilitated a third persons personal data you should, before facilitation, have informed him/her and asked his/her consent about what has previously been shared here.
We inform you that your personal data won’t be segmented nor used for other business purposes apart from those previously mentioned.
For all this we will understand, assuming you supply us with your personal data, you specifically authorize us to deal with the data according to what has been previously described.
GOOGLE ANALYTICS Y COOKIES (Translation in process..)
Esta página web utiliza Google Analytics, un servicio analítico web proporcionado por Google, Inc. (“Google“). Google Analytics utiliza las llamadas “cookies”, archivos de texto que se instalan en el ordenador y que hacen posible el análisis del comportamiento de los usuarios en Internet. La información que genera la cookie acerca del uso que realiza el usuario de la página web se transmite y se almacena generalmente en los servidores de Google de Estados Unidos. En caso de activar la opción de IP anónima en la página web, la dirección IP no aparecerá completa dentro de los países de la Unión Europea o en los demás países que así lo hayan acordado dentro del espacio económico de la Unión Europea. Solo excepcionalmente se transmitirá la dirección IP completa a un servidor de Google en Estados Unidos y una vez allí se acortará. Únicamente con autorización del usuario de la página, Google utilizará esta información con el fin de valorar el comportamiento del usuario en la página web, generar informes sobre las actividades de la web y ofrecer al dueño de la página servicios relacionados con el uso web y de Internet. La dirección IP transmitida por su navegador en el marco de Google Analytics no se asociará con otros datos de Google. El usuario puede evitar el almacenamiento de cookies configurando el navegador correspondientemente de manera que no se almacenen las cookies. Esta configuración puede afectar a la plena funcionalidad de la página web. Con el uso de esta web, el usuario está de acuerdo con el procesamiento de datos por Google de la forma anteriormente mencionada. El usuario también puede evitar el registro de los datos generados por las cookies y de los relacionados al uso de la página web (incluída la dirección IP), así como el procesamiento de los mismos descargando e instalando diversos plugins para su navegador.
Más información acerca de los términos y condiciones de uso y política de privacidad en las condiciones de uso de Google Analytics o en las condiciones generales de Google Analytics.